Saturday, May 20, 2017

Craft Room Tour Part 2 for 2017

Here are the second video and post about my favorite space.  I work and craft here for fun almost on a daily basis.  View my many cheap or frugal organization systems I use for my art and craft supplies.




Get some ideas for your own space. I started off with a zero "0" budget and got to this point with perseverance, patience and a lot of hard work.  Mind you, I do work in the Crafts and Hobby Industry, and I do get a lot of supplies given to me.  However, before that happened I had to be very creative so I could get any supplies or tools.  I do know very well, what it means to make do with very little.  I also know that you do not need to own a lot of supplies to make great art or create fabulous crafts.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.  I so appreciate all comments.

Thank you very much for stopping by, and for your continued support.

No comments: