Monday, April 4, 2016

How To Add Interest to your Colouring

Hi, today I am sharing with you another idea I have on using the lovely colouring pages we make into a craft project.  I used my favourite Tombow Recycled Color pencils to color a page in my " Art of Coloring Animals" from Leisure Arts.


Step one:
Relax, and enjoy colouring.



Step two:  Make photocopies of the page.




Step three:
Adhere the page to a already finished background page in art journal.



Step four:
Cut out the bird and some flowers from the second copy, and adhere to the art journal page with dimensional adhesive.

Step five:
Add some glitter with glue to the centres of some of the flowers.



Products Used:

Received from Tombow (Brand Ambassador Program) Recycled Color pencils
Received from Leisure Arts "The Art of Coloring Animals"
Adhesive (my own)
Art Journal (my own)

***Note: some products as mentioned above were given to me to be used in projects by the named companies.**

Thank you for stopping by.


No comments: