Friday, November 13, 2015

How To Make Clay Tags

Hi, today I have a project over at the Creative Paperclay Blog where I am a Designer, and it's about cute gift tags.  These tags can also be kept as mementoes and hung like ornaments.  They are fun to make and pretty easy.  Here is a picture:





To make these I used Creative Paperclay® air drying modelling material that I rolled out flat first.  Then I cut out the tags with a plastic knife while using a template I have.
Once the clay is dry it is just like working with paper and can be coloured on with any medium.  Dry paperclay can also be cut and even hole punched just like regular thick paper.  It is such a versatile medium to work with.

To see more pictures of all the steps I took to make these very tags just pop over to the CP blog where I post all the steps.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, and go get crafty.

Materials used:
Creative Paperclay®
Pretty Pearls 3D Paint by Craft Medley
Faber Castell Art Grip Colouring Pencils
Stamps Owl For You BMC 0025 from Spiced Sunshine Stamps
Tag Template from Arnold Grummer
Stamping Ink in Black from Ranger
Chunky Glitter Glue in Gold Craft Medley
Golde Crochet yarn (my stash)

No comments: