Saturday, June 20, 2015

How to Make a Pretty Holder

Easy DIY projects for the studio and home are fun.  Here I took an ordinary small glass and spruced it up with some gems.  Iy is now a great and cute candle holder.  I can also use this to hold water as I paint and hold my brushes after wards!  You too can do this.


All you need is some really good adhesive that will work with glass, some Dew Drops, a few embellishments, and some imagination.  I made this easy project for the Robin's Nest blog.  It is my last project for the Design Team, as my contract comes to an end, and it is time for me to move on to new and exciting adventures.  I might be done with my obligations to RN but I am still working hard on this blog along with some new projects.  You will have to check back to see what I mean.

To be sure you do not miss any of my creative adventures, just sign up to follow my blog in the side bar.  Every new follower I get makes me very happy and encourages to keep coming up with FREE content to share.

No comments: