Saturday, January 17, 2015

Some of the Best Things...

Hi, today I have a sneak peak of the project I made for the Robin's Nest Design Team blog.  Below the picture I have included a list of supplies I used.




Supplies:

The Robin's Nest scrapbook papers:(Flame Swirls,Honeycomb fleur, Glitter Numbers, Red, Grey)
The Robin's Nest dew drops:( Mini Dew Drops, Tear Drops, Dew Drops)
The Robin's Nest dew dew glue
Square canvas 5" x 5" (altered canvas purchased from Value Village)
Crafter's acrylic Paint in Light antique white by Decoart
Mod Podge in matte by Plaid
Tim Holtz Distress ink in Vintage photo by Ranger
Liquid glue Mono Multi by Tombow
Sanding block (Dollar Tree)
Double sided adhesive and Sticker Maker by Xyron
Semi-hard pastels by Gallery Mungvo
Embossing tools by EK Success
Cutting blade/knife by Fiskars
StazOn® solvent ink in black by Tsukineko
Punches/ Die makers Hearts, small 5 petal flower, and puzzle shape by Creative Memories;  Butterfly by Martha Stewart, 8 petal bloom by Fishers, Large 5 petal flower Blossom by EK Success for Stamping'  Up!
Stamp: What do you see Donna Downey Studios by Unity Stamp co.
Scotch 3M Glue Dots--/extra large

Over at the Robin's Nest blog you can find the instructions.

Thanks for stopping by and subscribe to my blog and my youtube channel to keep up with my craftiness.

No comments: