Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Circle Challenge

Hello, thanks for stopping by.  I was asked to create a card for the Blue Moon Crafting Station (Get Inky!) blog using their stamps and circles made from punches.  This was such fun.  Here is what I came up with.




To make this guy I used my old but trusty Creative Memories circle punch (Shape Makers) and scraps of card stock from my stash (most likely originally from Staples).  I used some of the new stamps that are available here.  The ink is Ranger Archival Black and I used colouring pencils in cream, white, peach and light yellow from Prismacolour.  To make the grass I used my Martha Stewart Scissors that cut fringes.  The beach ball in the centre was coloured with some Bic permanent markers and I used a brad from Making Memories.  I also used a Fine tip black Sharpie for the drawn parts.  

Don't forget to check out the present "Circle" challenge over at the Blue Moon/Get Inky challenge blog.
Thanks again.

No comments: