Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Sweet Blog Hop


Welcome to the Sweet & Sparkly Blog Hop brought to you by the All that Stickles design team!


The holidays are just around the corner, and the ATS design team has put together some fabulous, sparkly projects to help get in the holiday spirit!

If you're looking to start at the beginning of the hop, please visit All that Stickles. If you've come from Karen S.'s blog, you're in the right place. 



Sweets Hop and Mixed Media Monday all wrapped up into one!
That's right folks, I am taking the easy way this week I am posting one project for both features.  I am a busy little elf these days and that is all the time I have.  

I had intended of going a different route for these projects but when I saw this cute candy themed tub at the store I just had to buy it and share it with all of you.  It is a gift box intended to put a christmas gift inside.  I think it could be used at any time of year though.  It is a very sturdy container and would make for great decorative storage also.  I glammed up this box with my Stickles in Christmas Red, Green, Star Dust, and Rock Candy (how convenient).  By the way in the back ground you see last week's project, I just thought it was fitting. :)





I also made this gift tag with my tag punch from Creative Memories, a scrap of white card stock (Staples), a wooden rubber stamp (Walmart) and Green Galore Craft ink from Stampin' Up!.  I used a piece of red and white twine (Stash) to attach it to the handle of the tub.  I also decorated the tag with Stickles by Ranger in Christmas Red, and Green.


It is very difficult to show off the glittery glamour of stickles on camera so I took several pictures with closeups to show you (as best as I could) what I did.


I used Rock Candy on the white parts, Star Dust on the dots, Christmas Red on the spots of the candies, and Green on some of the green candies.


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays!


We have blog candy for those who are a follower of All that Stickles and leave a comment on every stop of the hop! Winners will be announced Wednesday December 18th at All that Stickles.

$25 Gift Certificate
$15 Gift Certificate


10 Digital Stamps of Winner's Choice


$15 Gift Certificate

Your next stop is Cathie's blog. 

Here's the complete lineup:

Thanks for hopping! :) Don't forget to check out our Happy Holidays Linky Party!






No comments: