Monday, October 7, 2013

Mixed Media Necklace Monday



It is Monday and time to share with my viewers what I have made and posted up at the All That Stickles Blog where I am on the Design Team.   The blog theme is still "Think Pink".

Last weekend I had a busy and great time at the Crop & Create organized by Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine.  One of the make and takes given by Catherine the publisher was this pretty necklace.  I am not an expert Jewelry designer and any jewelry I make I find intimidating to  craft. However, this was such an easy project with really pretty results.  We also got to use some Stickles (Diamonds) by Ranger, and I love those.  The necklace is a simple ball chain with a silver tone pendant inlaid with a stamped pink paper that we added a dab of Glossy accents and a dab of Stickles (Ranger) to adhere the glass dome on top.  The stickles really make the pendant bling.  I got so many positive comments on my necklace that I wanted to share it with my viewers.  I hope that you are inspired to try something new just like I did.  It could be fun.




(Sorry, but I have a difficult time showing off the sparkles made by the stickles in my photography.)


Here is a picture of the lovely Catherine (Scrapbook & Cards Today) posing with a bottle of Ranger's Stickles, at the Make and Take table.


I hope that you are inspired to make something with some bling.  Thanks for stopping by.




No comments: