Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday Tags

Tally hoe!  Tootles! It's Tuesday time for some tips and techniques or tutorials with me, Ann from the All That Stickles Design Team.  Today I have two tags that I Stickled with my versions of Fall/Autumn colours.



Tags are fun and fast to make projects that are so versatile.  Tags are great as is for using as Gift Tags on presents, and I like to give them as Bookmarks as well.  I also like to add tags to cards and scrapbook projects.  I have also used them in my art journals and made larger ones to use as decorations.  Tags are great for trying new techniques too, and you can bind them together with a binder ring, a shower curtain ring or just some ribbon and string to take along with you to and from classes.

Over at the ATS Blog, today, I explain that it has   occurred  to me that what I perceive as THE fall colours is subjective, really.   That is why I made two versions of my tag, one with the muted fall tones and the other one with primary colours.


No comments: