Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back To School Blog Hop

Welcome to the 1 + 2 = Stickles Blog Hop brought to you by the All that Stickles design team!


Back to school is just around the corner, and what better way to start off the school year then with a bit of sparkle?! Today the design team is showcasing all sorts of glittery back to school projects that kiddos and teachers will love!

If you've come from Tonya's blog, you're in the right place! If you have just come across the hop and would like to start from the beginning, please visit All that Stickles.

For my project, I made a binder for mom (or whomever) to keep by the front door or command central where the kids can slide in all those papers that parents have to read, or sign.  I did this for years when my kids attended public school, as they would bring home so much bureaucratic paper work, notices and calendars.  By filling the binder with plastic page protectors I was able to insert all those papers into the pages where they would stay dry and relatively clean for the rest of the school year.  Oh yes, some papers had to be referred to later in the year and other parents knew of my system and would often call me and ask "Do you still have that paper about...that lil' Johhnny got at school way back in September?  "  Yup, I sure did! And I would make them a copy.
Having some pens and pencils near by is always and was useful to quickly sign off those forms in a mad dash before everyone had to get out the door in the morning.  Now, if only I could have made a home version of an ATM, I would have stickled that too!







Supplies:  one  1" plastic binder (Jean Coutu)
2 big googly eyes (Dollarama)
Glittered Sticker letters (Dollarama)
one plastic pencil/pen holder cup (Dollarama)
Lepage Super Gel glue (Lepage)
Stickles: Green, Midnight Blue, Xmas Red, Gold

Putting these together is a simple decorating project that even the kids can participate in.  Plus, it is so fun!

We have blog candy for those who are a follower of All that Stickles and leave a comment on every stop of the hop! Winners will be announced Wednesday August 21st at All that Stickles.
Having said that, I know that there have been issues with commenting on my posts.  I have surrendered in a frustrating defeat after my battle with; Blogger, Google, and even Facebook, in trying to fix this situation for EVERYBODY.  Sorry, some of you may still have issues, if after trying the many places on my own blog to post comments or emails you are unsuccessful, please just go back to Tonya's and let her know I sent you.  Thanks for your understanding.



$15 Gift Certificate

$25 Gift Certificate

10 Digis of Winner's Choice

Your next stop is 
Karen's blog.

Here's the complete lineup:
Thanks for hopping! :) Don't forget to check out our Nature/Outdoors Linky Party!

No comments: