Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bee Cheerful Card


Know someone who needs a little pick me up?  Well how about  this card  . It certainly brought a smile to my face when I made it.  As a Guest Designer , I was inspired to make this card based on the  challenge Sketch going on at the Get Inky! challenge blog.

With the  "Buzzing Bee Trail" digital stamp  from Get Inky! I printed this little guy onto some white card stock, coloured him with one of my favourite water colours; H2 0 LuminArte (Stargazer, Sea Glass, Bashful Blue, Honey Amber, Lemondrop, China Black, Heavenly Bamboo, and Fire & Ice). I added some Stickles glitter glue in Yellow to his body too.  

The green print flowers were made with "DCWV" paper (Hippie Chic) that I had in my stash, and the "Cuddlebug" dies.  I made the largest flower with a "Stampin'Up! "paper shaper.  The picket fence was made with white cardstock and the "Creative Memories" Border Maker with the Picket Fence cartridge.

The Cheerful Flag was made with my "Dymo" label maker and a piece of scrap metallic card.  The "B,E, E "were made with some alphabet stamps on white card stock, Die punched and adhered with epoxy bubbles from "Epiphany Crafts".  I also used some "Stickles" (Baby Blue) to jazz up the flowers and also as a base for some blue gem Bling (Dollarama) on the flowers and above the 'B'.



The card base was made from a pre made and pre scored white 5 x 6.5" card by "Recollections" (Michaels), that I painted in a wash with some of the above mentioned blue and green water colours.

So to see more great projects you might want to check out the Get Inky! challenge and Stamp blogs for Blue Moon Creation.

I hope you enjoy!  Bee Cheerful!  bzzzzbzzzzbzzz






No comments: