Sunday, April 21, 2013

Baby, Baby, Baby

Baby, Baby, Baby....I love glitter.

Welcome to the Baby Blog Hop brought to you by the All that Stickles design team!


Bring on the bouncing babies! It's time for a Baby Blog Hop filled with all sorts of cute, fun, and of course, sparkly, baby themed projects!

If you've come from Karen's blog,  you're in the right place! If you've just come across the hop and would like to start at the beginning, please visit All that Stickles.

For my project, I've made







I made a Treasure Box to hold a sweet baby boy s memories.  My own babies are now big boys   
but this would have made a sweet box for them too.  I used a wooden hinged box that I stained with Ranger Distress Stains in: Spun Sugar, Vintage Linen, and Broken  China.  I covered the top of the  box with silk flowers that I already had and some lacey roses, also from my stash.  I added               some   more of my lace around the sides of the box. I glued some cute little baby embellishments    such as alittle baby, a rattle, some diaper pins and a little teddy bear bead.  Most of these items         I found in the party section of my dollar store.                                                                                   
I used Stickles in Baby Blue and Stardust.  there are also a few Dew  Drops from our sponsor: The  Robins Nest.  The fairy is a digital download from our sponsor Fresh brewed Designs, which            I coloured with Faber Castell Colouring pencils and metallic markers, after I added the stickles.  I   hope you like.  Please leave a comment and leave your email in the box to the left to follow me.                                  
                                                                                                          
We have blog candy for those who are a follower of All that Stickles and leave a comment on every stop of the hop! Winners will be announced Wednesday April 24th at All that Stickles.

1 Stamp Set of Winner's Choice

Handmade Stick Pins or 1 Set of Handmade Fabric Covered Buttons

Digital Delights by Louby Loo
$5 Gift Certificate

$6 Voucher

10 Digis of Winner's Choice

 the complete lineup:

Thanks for hopping! :)






No comments: